Thursday, August 23, 2012

A GOOD START


Today was a good day I got up and was determined to make my goals a reality. The first thing I did was go do my Booty Call "morning workout" … I woke up at 6:30 which I would say is a modern day miracle for me. I went to bed with my work out clothes on so I wouldn't have any excuses when I got up. I know I'm a nerd but I guess that makes me a fitness nerd and who could make too much fun of that. I threw my shoes on and out the door I went. Tired and battling the 6:30 traffic in lubbock…lol which anyone that lives in dallas would seriously be rolling on the floor laughing at that comment.  I got to the gym and surprised my self by doing more then just my 30 minute booty call cardio workout.  I ended up doing a full weight and cardio circuit. It was great, it just felt so good to push my self, not because I was listening to a trainer spouting off a bunch of junk he wanted me to do, but because I was in control my body. I was calling the shots and the shots, I called were the right ones.  Starting my day off with a workout really made my day easier.
The night before I was really dreading starting my diet wondering how in the world was I going to make this happen. I'm insanely busy when I'm at work you can ask any of the patients or staff. I'm running around from one problem to the next fixing things. It really feels your day up. I had so much anxiety the night before I even had a night mare about it. Working out this morning really helped me battle a lot of the anxiety.  I followed through all day with my 5 meal plan eating the correct portions of protein to carbs to fat.  THANK YOU TONE IT UP for giving me this incredible gift of good choices. What I taught myself to day is that it is possible. IT IS POSSIBLE….. I can hardly believe those words are coming from my mouth. I really had my doubts if I could pull it off. I did and did it well. It was like when I got home with my empty lunch box I could hear yelling in a stadium voice…SCORE!!!!!!

Here's my meal plan for today:
meal 1: protein shake with blueberries
meal 2: carrots and peanut butter
meal 3: salad with chicken ,parmesan cheese and pickled okra
meal 4: carrots and peanut butter
meal 5: tilapia and veg med.

I'm fixing to take off and do my second workout…my friend  Dialith and I are going to work off the buns with some roller blading. I can tell you this I'm ready to rock and roll for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment