Tuesday, January 12, 2010

THE REASON

okay so now that you have the low down on what has happend the past year you can hear the reason why I want to write this blog... reason one it is not easy...it is rough to get where you want to be wether where you want to be is just to loose 10 lbs or 10,000 lbs and  reason two it always helps to know someone else knows... I just want to write about all the ups and downs and ins and outs of my fitness journey and I think by writting this blog it not only helps me but my one true hope is that someone, anyone, would read it and say hey that chick did it why can't I...or wowzers that chick went through the same thing I did when I heard that chocolate mint icecream screaming my name from the back of the freezer. I just want to write a real blog about my real journey on what it means to deal with fitness, diets, cheating, love, workouts and somewhere in between all that the reality of life...good or bad I don't know....that is for you to decided... I'm just going to send it out there...so watch out world here I come armed with tip tap happy fingers and the hope your there to read me.

No comments:

Post a Comment